www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Rana-Nathalia's spicy photoshoot for RGV's 'Andam'

Follow us on Social Media

Few days ago sensational director Ram Gopal Varma has announced his new movie with Rana and Nathalia. The name of the movie was ‘Andam’. As he said before that he will do a film with Nathalia in main lead.

Todya he released a latest press note and he revealed some pics of Rana Daggubati and Nathalia’s spicy pics and announced it as the photo shoot of the lead pair of his film ‘Andam’.

According to him, ‘Andam’ is a romantic action flick that would be filmed entirely abroad in never seen before locations. He said, 'This Action, Love Story is going to shoot in outdoors of our country as never before in my films. Till now there are only streets, small houses and small locations but this film going to shoot in entirely opposite to all my past films. I am planning to direct this flick in totally a new way and beautifully.'

For Rana, Andam, like Naa Isham, offers him scope to showcase his acting prowess. On the flip side, RGV holds the record for delivering two duds at Telugu BO in recent times.