www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Bipasha Basu gifts her parents a 3 BHK Apartment

Follow us on Social Media

Bong Bombshell Bipasha Basu has gifted her parents a 3 BHK apartment in the posh locality of Bandra in Mumbai, thus fulfilling her dream. Bipasha Basu always wanted to be surrounded by her entire family. Though her sister named Bidisha lives close by with her family, Bipasha’s parents lived in Kolkatta. They kept shuttling between the two cities to meet their daughters. Bipasha at last succeeded in buying a house just about walking distance from her house.

According to reports, Bipasha’s elder sister Bidisha stays close by with her family. The Satyanarayan and Grihapravesh puja was done 2 weeks back. Bipasha Basu spoke about the same to a daily and said, “The interiors have been fabricated by Ehsan Qureshi and Rajeev Acharya, who’ve also designed my home. My mom and dad stay just 5 minutes away from me and my elder sister.”

The actress adds, “I’ve lived alone since I was 16! In 2005, I surprised my mother with a fully furnished house. My parents shifted to Mumbai from Kolkata as as my younger sister Bijoyeta wanted to study here.”

The actress is extremely pleased with her parents staying nearby. Bipasha concluded by saying, “I am really pleased. Though dad’s base is still in Kolkata and he keeps flying in and out of Mumbai, now my whole family lives very close to me.”