Default Suggestion for the forum!

Follow us on Social Media

Hi everyone! I am SO happy I found this forum. I live in the US, but I am a big fan of Indian movies. I do have a hard time finding legit links to movies with English subtitles. I thought a new category for the forum would be appropriate which include movies w/ English subtitles.

Maybe this is too much? I'm not sure. I'm not too familiar with how subtitles work etc, so if anyone could enlighten me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Well try to get DVDRips or BRRips and you will find English subtitles inside the movie file or a separate subtitle file with movie. (.srt file in most the cases).

If you try to watch online, almost all the movies are without subtitles.

My suggestion for you us try to get download links from the download section instead of watch online section.

Follow the link HERE.

In first three categories, you will find movies with subtitles in almost all the movies.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

U cannot get the latest movies with english subtitles

Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

BluRay Movies Online - Watch Online and Discuss Indian TV Serials and Bollywood - DesiRulez - Non Stop Desi Entertainment here u can watch all movies with english subs i will try to post here new DVD with English subs

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    BluRay Movies Online - Watch Online and Discuss Indian TV Serials and Bollywood - DesiRulez - Non Stop Desi Entertainment here u can watch all movies with english subs i will try to post here new DVD with English subs
    Nice It will be great for everyone to post Bluray Movies Now..