dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Default Column: Wrestlemania 28 Themes

Follow us on Social Media

So after hearing the news about John Cena using MGK’s new hit single ‘Invincible’ as his Wrestlemania theme, I decided to put together a list of Custom Wrestlemania themes for some of the other Superstar’s headlining the event. Before we begin, I’m not saying they should change all of their themes for the event, just giving suggestions as if they were to do it. Every now and then I have to break away from the more serious columns and do something a little fun, so this is what you’re getting. I’ll put together songs for Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, The Rock, Randy Orton, Triple H and even The Undertaker. I’ll go as far as to tell you why I chose those songs as well. Let me know what you think of my suggestions and list some of your suggestions on the comment section and/or on Facebook/Twitter!

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I don't know about others but D.Brayan needs to change his Superman Theme song.

Tu...tututu...........tututututututu...............tutututututututu.................tutututututututu tututututut............tutututututututututututututututututututututututu

It's Clobberin Time