Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Aamir Khan, Happy Birthday!

Follow us on Social Media

Mr Perfectionist, Aamir Khan celebrates his birthday today. The actor turned 47. Well, it’s been quite sometime now that we’ve heard about Aamir. The actor celebrated his big day with journalists at his residence.

The actor is busy these days, hosting and producing a show which brings real life stories on reel. The show will telecast on StarPlus. “Right now my life revolves around the show. My team and me are trying to do something different. I have been working on this show for last two years. This is my life’s ambitious project,” Aamir said.

“I am very excited about my television debut. Usually today’s day (birthday) I usually spend with my family, but today I will be leaving for the shooting of my television show,” he added.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    AMIR

...being a human...

www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Aamir Khan celebrates 47th Birthday at work

Aamir Khan, Bollywood's most bankable star, turns 47 on March 14. Aamir, better known as 'Mr Perfectionist', brings screen to screen, a will to experiment and a desire to be perfect. His films over the years have showcased him in different roles, which he has performed with thorough perfection.

Every year, Aamir Khan makes sure he takes a holiday on his birthday (March 14) and relaxes at home with family. This year, however, with his new TV show in the offing, he will be at work. This birthday is also special for Aamir as it's his first with his newborn Azad Rao Khan.

"I am shooting for the TV show today (Wednesday). Unfortunately, I won't be able to celebrate it with the family. Usually, I make sure I am with my family today. But I am very much excited about the show," said the 47-year-old actor.

"The team of Star TV and all of us are trying to do something different. We are working on the show since two years. This is an ambitious project," added the original chocolate boy of Bollywood, whose TV show 'Satyamev Jayate' will be aired on Star Plus in two months' time.

"Birthday comes every year; I feel everyday must be of the same importance. I thank god for the success, love and respect. On a personal front, I am happy for the new member in our family, our son, Azad," Aamir said.

The actor, who will soon be seen making his TV debut is said to be neck-deep in the project and whenever not working on his show, is busy working on the marketing of his upcoming film Talaash. An insider however doesn’t rule out plans of a private dinner party later in the night. Apparently, Kiran, who’s known to be a fab cook has made lavish dinner plans and apart from family, several of Aamir’s close friends from the industry including Rani Mukerji have been invited for the sit-down dinner.