www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Akshay Kumar to star in AR Murugadoss's next

Follow us on Social Media

A R Murugadoss, after the blockbuster Hindi venture Ghajini, is all set to do another film in Bollywood. This time he would team up with Akshay Kumar. Murugadoss is a popular name in Tamil and Telugu film industries. With his Ghajini's Hindi version starring Aamir Khan tasting success, Murugadoss has emerged the big man in Bollywood too.

The film is the remake of Murugadoss’s Tamil film ‘Thupaki’ which is still under production. The Tamil film stars Vijay in the lead role and Akshay will enact the same role in it’s Hindi remake.

Akshay Kumar who is currently busy shooting for "Rowdy Rathore" also confirmed the reports of him doing a Murugadoss film and said he is very happy to be working with the director.

“Murugadoss is a genius. He did a fabulous job with ‘Ghajini’ and I’m extremely happy that we’ve managed to sneak in time to work together,” said he.

He further added that his busy schedule didn’t came in between to sign the film as he knows that he can manage it all.

“I’m sure you’re wondering with so many films, and other assignments, how I am going to manage this project. Let me tell you that if I can’t deliver, I won’t commit. And instead of taking it negatively, people should take the gesture positively, because the more the stars work, the more employment is generated for spot boys and other workers on the sets who run their kitchens on daily wages even today,” told he.

Akshay Kumar seems to be the busiest actor of Bollywood in 2012. The actor who has just started shooting ‘A Wednesday’ director Neeraj Pandey’s ‘Special Chabbis’, has two other films ‘Khiladi 786 – Made In Punjab’ and ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2′ going on floors this year, shooting for which will be started soon.