www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Vidya Balan gets a contemporary sexy makeover

Follow us on Social Media

Vidya Balan has just revealed the fashionable side of her. For the third anniversary issue of the fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar, the actress has left behind her sarees and has got herself a complete makeover, donning funky attires and variety of hairdos.

Vidya Balan has experimented with her looks, each more striking than the next. Having shed the oodles of weight she had put on to play Silk Smitha in The Dirty Picture, Vidya undergoes a dramatic makeover to adopt a rock chic look for the cover, with her Morphe dress and thick kohl- rimmed eyes lending her that extra edge.

Vidya Balan wanted to do a sari yet again for the cover. However, later on, she was convinced to go in for a modern makeover.

When asked if the real Vidya Balan was far different from that on the cover, like this, the actress told, “May be in terms of appearance, but when I look at it (the photos) I see that it’s me, because I like to try out different things”.

Banned www.desirulez.net

awesome one. it's here we are at vidya! keep it up!look hot it that journal..

South Actress Hot Images