Thread: End of an Era

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default End of an Era

Follow us on Social Media

End of an Era

Ok something slipped into my mind and I guess it's not happening but hey we all have dreams!

So HHH vs Undertaker, an era will end. But to end that Era, doesn't Undertaker have to lose?
    Maybe the Hell in a Cel is the end of an Era, the end of PG era
    With the whole new network starting then.

I know, it's wishfull thinking, but cena actually got "bleeped" during this raw so ...

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Pg era makes more money than Attitude Era. so I don't think PG Era will ever end.....

And superstars from 1990's attitude Era like Christian, Y2J, Mark Henry, Goldust, William Regal, Kane, Big Show have not yet retired.

So it doesn't matter if Taker or HHH wins.

To absolutely end the Era all superstars for The Attitude Era have to retire....

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Pg era makes more money than Attitude Era. so I don't think PG Era will ever end.....

And superstars from 1990's attitude Era like Christian, Y2J, Mark Henry, Goldust, William Regal, Kane, Big Show have not yet retired.

So it doesn't matter if Taker or HHH wins.

To absolutely end the Era all superstars for The Attitude Era have to retire....
    HHH & Taker are older than these guys & Goldust i think is Retired

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Among above mentioned superstars by INSIDEOUT only Y2J,kane,UNDERTAKER are notable. Y2J wil leave WWE after wrestlemania(as rumoured),also he isnt the type who remain in their long term plans,Kane isnt that influential in the present WWE(may be WWE isnt using him properly).that leaves us with the legendary phenom. so after all what they mentioned is true,if either HHH/UNDERTAKER loses there is an end of era

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Undertaker will win.he is the last from that era.he is the last outlaw.he proved it last year.

21-1 time to riot

Debut year of Wwe superstars

Undertaker - 1990

Goldust-1990

HHH- 1995

Kane-1995

Kevin Nash-1993 ( Not yet retired too)

Mark Henry- 1996

Christian-1998

Y2j- 1999

Like I said before it will just end a career not an Era.

At least not if HHH loses......

It's Clobberin Time

I don't know why Wwe is advertising it as End of an Era match...

Does it mean the loser will retire ??

I don't think HHH will retire if he lose and about Taker I can't say anything.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

hmm End of streak i.e end of an era

Taker is going to won lol.WWE Using this taglines to make this match more popular.WE ALL KNW TAKER IS GOING TO WIN

Best in the World = Jericho.

If Jericho retires then it will be end of an Era.

Don't you guys get bored seeing Undertaker win every year....

Dont forget to say Thanks

How about that, I finally guessed my password right

I have been a big fan of the Undertaker over the past years - as a matter of fact, he was the reason I started to watch wrestling in the first place.
    But over the last 2 years, it has pretty much become clear that Taker just doesn't have it in him any more, at least not the way he used to. True, his last match with Shawn Michaels was incredible. But it feels to me that this level just will not be reached again. Shortly after, he was out injured, put in a coma by Kane according to the storyline. When he returned and went after Kane, he just did not show that incredible toughness that I came to love him for. He still had good matches - but they just went over in like half the time that I would have expected from him. Then, he's buried alive until he comes back - surprise, surprise - for Wrestlemania. Against HHH - sure, why not? The match lives up to most expectations, but againI had the feeling that Taker was not nearly as resilient as I remember him to be. It's not a bad match, but it simply feels to me like Taker is actually fighting against his own body as well as against HHH. He wins - of course he does - but simply disappears. And has no single appearance in a match until next Wrestlemania. And you gotta know, there's a reason for that. I would expect he was not able to compete for at least 3 months, and had he had a match afterwards, he might just have gotten injured and had to stay away from Wrestlemania.

The question is, how long is the WWE willing to keep this going? Will we still be watching Taker, once a year, in 2 years? 5? Will they start freezing and reviving him every year? I sure hope not. End of an era sounds to me like there won't be a return of the Undertaker, no matter what. But how could you explain that in terms of character storyline, other than letting him lose? So I actually expect HHH to win, though I don't see what the point of that is. You could get just an incredible push to a young talent by letting him end the streak - a heel could boast about that for his entire career.

Just a few thoughts straight from my mind...