0 0%
  • Pathetic

0 0%
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Rate Monday Night Raw 3/12/2012

Follow us on Social Media

Rate Monday Night Raw 3/12/2012

Good. Only took them until 3 weeks to finally get some storylines rolling for Wrestlemania. Otherwise most of it was filler til the Rock, which was great...until the end with that karaoke fail. Jericho finally brought up something to heat the feud, but was still pretty weak. I can't believe how much of a pop Jericho saying punk's dad was an alcoholic.

Sidenote; I would love for Punk to start kayfabe drinking if he does lose the title and we just relive an Austin like revival through Punk leading up to Wrestlemania 29 Punk vs Austin. But the WWE would fail it, so it wouldn't work.

Matches were iffy, I really hated DBRyan being interviewed DURING Shaemus vs Ziggler. Which was a great match. Shaemus' back looked rough afterward. The rest opf the matches were just there. Mark Henry and Otunga vs Santino, with Kofi AGAIN with Long and Laurenitus AGAIN. Same thing every week.

But seriously....a 6 on 6 match!?...I guess we know where the MiTB matches went too. So does anyone think they'd rather have MiTB than this 6 on 6?...

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Average

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

5/5 Excellent cause of HBK and Taker.

Cause of Jericho's making Punk emotional.

Rock Concert and Cena Rap.

Did I missed anything ???

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    5/5 Excellent cause of HBK and Taker.

Cause of Jericho's making Punk emotional.

Rock Concert and Cena Rap.

Did I missed anything ???
    Brodus Clay

Boots2Asses

it was boring....

Average..

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

Excelent Raw , many big names in it . Undertaker , DX , OLD Cena , The Rock , Jericho , what else do you want ?

4/5 good. Cena's rap should have been extended more.

Dont forget to say Thanks

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by MirOrton View Post
    Brodus Clay

Yup you are rite, I missed Clay.

Finally the Funkasauraus returned.......

It's Clobberin Time

I would have voted excellent for this weeks Raw if most of the matches weren't a waste. But overall this was a good show, finally a show which does a good job of building towards mania.

What was good

Cena Rap/Rock Concert: Cena coming out with his old ring attire and attitude wasn't surprising but hearing his old theme was definitely a surprise. He did great here and was more intense for 2 mins than he has most of the time in 7 years, cracked some funny jokes and insults, came out to a lot of boos and left with some cheers, so he did a good job turning some people's opinions around. But whilst Cena was great, Rock was that much better. The concert was very entertaining, probably the most entertaining segment has done on par with his first appearance back in 2011. Rock pretty much stole the show, and owned Cena the whole time, the lines about the doctor and Cena's mum was especially hilarious. Overall this over delivered and really achieved to spark more interest in the feud. However I will say whilst they bought some time as far as a fully verbal rivalry that they need to clash heads and get physical before Mania to create more heat, otherwise it won't have as much anticipation as WWE would like.

Jericho/Punk: Oh man....I am so looking forward to this match, as weeks go by I am more and more convinced that this match will steal the show. Jericho cut a very personal and harsh promo on Punk, breaking kayfabe and shooting a bit.... That's if the stuff about Punk's dad is correct. This was delivered perfectly by Jericho in a really smug and almost evil way. Punk's reaction to this was perfect, selling that he was really upset and angry about this, I'm sure even if they agreed to it which I believe Punk and Jericho did that it still would have hit Punk hard. I thought their promo 2 weeks ago was excellent and really cemented the match going into mania, best in the world vs best in the world, simple yet effective reason for the match and feud but this just added yet another dynamic. WWE could go in so many ways now and make this thing interesting, I really hope they can take advantage and make this special, because I really believe this could be something people will talk about forever. It gives even more reason for Jericho to win this thing because it could really play into this new angle we have with Punk's history with his father and his reasoning for his straight edge lifestyle, maybe even kayfabe drinking like @wtfhanh said. I don't know if WWE could do that well tbh tho and tbh I doubt Punk would even agree to it because even though it would be kayfabe, it still is technically going against Punk's beliefs after all. Still, I can't wait to see what happens next.

HBK/Taker: This was a good promo I thought, definitely created heat between Taker and Shawn around the whole whether or not people perceive HBK as a failure and also HBK as special ref. Gives us another interesting dynamic around the match. For a match in my opinion that shouldn't even be happening and one I wasn't initially looking forward to I think they are doing a pretty good job in building this and gaining people's attention. I'm certaintly looking forward to this a bit more than a did before.

Sheamus vs Ziggler: Good TV match overall, both worked well together. Thought enough was given to Ziggler whilst keeping Sheamus strong and with momentum going to mania. Ziggler can have a good match with practically anyone in the locker room, he's that good, he truly deserves a main event push after mania. The thing with Bryan hurt the match a little but I still thought it was good.

Daniel Bryan/AJ: Although this was short I am really enjoying what they are doing with Bryan and AJ recently, I think it is working very well at the moment. Not an original concept to have the ****ish boyfriend and the girlfriend who is defending him but this is working very well, this is suiting Bryan's character well because of the whole role model thing and then doing this which shows the contradiction. Bryan in fact has been impressing me more and more lately and I think is becoming a very good heel if not great (with time), I think he should retain the title but thats not going to happen. AJ also just seems natural playing the timid girlfriend and sells it very well. Very good stuff.

What wasn't good

Brodus Clay Segment: Already fed up of this character, more the character than the guy/wrestler. It just doesn't suit Brodus and is ruining his career. Another pointless squash. Give him someone to feud with and stop feeding him jobbers. Waste of air time.

Punk vs Miz: Was ok but too short, again making Miz look weak which I'm not too happy about, but I guess its to be expected. I hope something good/big will come out of this for Miz. He needs to be on the card, he's too big a star to be left out when you have guys like Otunga on it (like seriously?...)

Santino vs Henry/Otunga: Another squash, didn't like this at all. Such a waste for someone like Mark Henry to be involved in that match. Only good thing that came out of it was making both Otunga and Henry dominate in the post match finally giving Johnny boy a win over T-Long. But match sucked.

Swagger vs Orton: Decent but predictable match, Swagger is really being made to look weak after losing the US Title. No way Orton was gonna be beat.

Overall good show for storyline progression and build for mania but most of the matches were lacking.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Undertaker,HBK,HHH,old cena,Y2J,Rock,and most importantly THUGANOMICS what else do u need in a single ni8

I wanted the roof to blow up......

And a kiss from Eve to Zack

Dont forget to say Thanks