www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Shazahn Padamsee never feared being overshadowed

Follow us on Social Media

Shazahn Padamsee entered in Bollywood with Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year opposite Ranbir Kapoor , and then her second movie was Madhur Bhandarkar’s Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji, which was a multi-starrer film. She is right now waiting for the release of her forthcoming comedy riot film "Housefull 2".

Shazahn Padamsee, who will soon be seen in the multi-starrer “Housefull 2″, says she never feared being overshadowed by the presence of other big names in the forthcoming comedy. Shazahn will share screen with Asin, Jacqueline Fernandez and Zarine Khan, who are also part of the cast.

“That thought never crossed my mind. I never felt like I would be overshadowed because it’s such a big opportunity for me – working with Sajid Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala. Since I watched ‘Heyy Babyy’, I had dreamt of working with the Nadiadwala and today I am here,” the 24-year-old said in an interview.

“For me, it’s a dream come true. Just to be part of such an amazing, huge film on such a big scale, I am not even thinking about being overshadowed at all. For me, being on this poster is more than enough,” she added.

Daughter of veteran theatre personality and ad man Alyque Padamsee and singer Sharon Prabhakar, Shazahn has complete faith in the film and says it is even better than the original.

“I think ‘Housefull 2′ is way crazier. Look at the amount of stars you have in this film. If you liked ‘Housefull 1′, I think you can 100 times (multiply) for ‘Housefull 2′. It’s madder, it’s crazier and I think the humour has been taken to another level. I think Sajid (Khan) has completely outdone himself in ‘Housefull 2′,” Shazahn said.

She plays Boman Irani’s daughter, a Gujarati girl, and has been paired with Shreyas Talpade. The beauty is ready to surprise audience by showing her oomph factor for Sajid Khan's Housefull 2. Jacqueline Fernandez, Asin Thottumkal and Zarine Khan are the other female leads, while Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and John Abraham form the film’s “dirty dozen” cast.

Shazahn Padamsee exclaims to be very happy to have got the chance of working in Housefull as it will help her to expand her canvas. At present, she would like to do just commercial, mainstream cinema.