www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Tamanna on cloud nine with Chiru offer

Follow us on Social Media

Mega Power Star Ram Charan's most anticipated movie "Racha" audio was released yesterday in a grand manner. Tamanna is playing female lead in this movie.

At the Racha audio launch event Tamanna captured the attention of on-lookers by coming in a lovely pink saree. The Milky white beauty Tamanna has earned all the praises from the director Sampath Nandi to the hero Ram Charan to the Mega Star Chiranjeevi.

The director of the film Sampath Nandi quoted her as Milku Milku Silka and praised her dances and performance in the film. On the other hand Ram Charan has said that Tammu is the best co-star he has ever worked with, and he referred the actress as the best dancer.

But it was certainly surprising to see the Mega Star Chiranjeevi praising Tamanna’s beauty. ‘tamanna is looking beautiful and I feel of doing my 150th project which is in pipeline from last two to three years with her even though she acted with my son,’ said by Chiru.

Chiru further added that he was thinking it wouldn’t look nice as his son Charan acted along her side.

Tamanna is quite delighted with the offer when Chiranjeevi asked her response saying I will be lucky. While the conversation entertained all the fans, it once again clarified that Chiranjeevi’s 150th film is very much ON.