www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Ram Gopal Varma gets cold shoulder from KVP

Follow us on Social Media

It is known news to all that Controversial director Ram Gopal Varma who is known for his ability to generate controversies is making a movie Reddygaru Poyaru, a film on the political developments, scams and the inquiries in the state after the death of Rajasekhara Reddy. This is sure to put off Reddy community in the state which has been complaining of showing them in poor light in our movies.

Now the news is that Confident of late AP Chief Minister Y.S. Rajashekar Reddy`s close aide and controversial Congress leader K.V.P. Ramachandra Rao refused to meet maverick filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma after coming to know that the latter intended to make a film on the aftermath YSR`s demise .

Ram Goapl Varma had called KVP and sought an appointment to discuss a subject with him. Initially not knowing his intentions, KVP had agreed to meet him on Friday. However, he was later told by his associates about Varma`s latest project, Reddygaru Poyaru.

Popularly known by initials as KVP, Rao, whose friendship with YSR started from their college days, immediately called Varma and cancelled the appointment. "I did not know the purpose of his visit. When he called me, I said `ok`. But someone told me about the film and conveyed that Varma was coming to meet me to discuss issues including my friendship with YSR," he said.

"I generally do not watch films and didn`t know that Varma was doing a film titled Reddygaru Poyaru. In fact, everyone who knows politics knows about my present, peculiar condition. I have been avoiding all political controversies and am not in a position to disclose any information, particularly to a filmmaker, I don`t want to be involved in this and that`s why I cancelled the appointment," says K.V.P.