www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Jeetu Shivhare is loving his stint with TV

Follow us on Social Media

SAB TV’s Chidiya Ghar is being highly appreciated by the audiences. While each and every character in this sitcom is loved, there’s one character that grabs your attention is Gadha Prasad being portrayed by Jeetu Shivhare. He plays servant to the Narayan family and has unique characteristics. And when you look at his acting, he seems a pro at what he is doing. However, this is his first TV venture. The series also stars Debina Bonerjee, Shilpa Shinde, Paresh Ganatra, Rajendra Gupta and Sumit Arora.

Prior to this, he has acted into two Bollywood movies, namely C company and Athiti Tum Kab Jaoege. “I have been warmly appreciated. In fact, I have been receiving good reviews for Chidiya Ghar,” he reveals to Telly media

“Even though I play a servant, my character has been given importance,” he adds. And he is very happy about his role: “The role is well planned, just like any other character in the sitcom.”

Since he has been associated with two mediums, which one will he give preference to? “I will never leave TV for films. But if I get a film offer that doesn’t hamper my TV show in any way, I would love to take it up,” reveals the talented actor. (So he is smitten by the TV bug.)

“Be it TV, films or theatre. I will always be associated with acting,” he ends.