www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Vidya Balan keen to be a Mother soon

Follow us on Social Media

After the stupendous success of "The Dirty Picture" where she swept up all the awards including a National Award for Best Actress ,the talented Vidya Balan is all set to deliver yet another award winning performance as a pregnant lady in search of her missing husband in Kolkata in Viacom 18’s Kahaani. The suspense thriller opened to an unprecedented response with rave reviews coming its way from all quarters.

Ever since she has went on the board promoting her film Kahaani, sporting a fake baby bump, people are busy concluding whether she is following Aamir Khan’s footsteps!

Meanwhile, when quizzed Vidya about being labeled as replica of Aamir as she also goes all out to market her films as she did in the case of The Dirty Picture, Ishqiya and now Kahaani, she didn’t mind being called by that!

“While I do not know Aamir Khan personally, I know that he uses different strategies to promote his films. Admittedly, I am inspired by him,” confesses Vidya while talking to the sources! In order to deliver fully, Vidya Balan is currently promoting her forthcoming movie, Kahaani in which she is doing the role of a lady who is to deliver quite literally.

So when asked if she is consciously following the footsteps of Amir Khan she said, “It is honour that your name is clubbed with Amir Khan. I also totally merge her in the movie when I am working in it. Later, I promote my films. For instance, I promoted No One Killed Jessica with Rani Mukherjee in a big way.”

When asked about her thoughts on motherhood she revealed with her stunning smile that she is waiting to become mother of her own kids though she is not ready to marry for one or two years.