www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Akshay Kumar dying to do hardcore action films

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood Khiladi Akshay Kumar, who has regaled the audience with his slapstick comedy, says he will be taking a break from comedy after 'Housefull 2' to concentrate on action films and serious cinema. Akshay Kumar who began his film journey with action films like "Khiladi", "Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi" and "Mohra", said he was dying to do action for the past seven years.

"There was too much of comedy from my end. Even I got bored of them. For the past seven years, I was craving for a serious and full-fledged action film but I was loaded with comedy.

"Action is something with which I have started my career and it gave me the platform to become a star. I enjoy doing them and now for sometime I will stick to this particular genre.

"After "Housefull 2", my next two releases - "Joker" and "Once Upon a time in Mumbai 2" are hard core actions. I am happy that the action man is back," Akshay told

In the past few years, Akshay has been seen in numerous comedy films like "Welcome", "Singh Is Kinng", "Housefull" and "Tees Maar Khan".

While he tasted success in the initial days with films like "Hera Pheri" and "Garam Masala", his latest comic releases like "Thank You" and "Action Replayy" bombed at the box-office.

"I had a bad year. There were many things which went wrong last year. I chose some bad scripts and eventually all the films didn't do well at the box-office," he said.

wants to now return, the action hero has indeed proved himself to be one of the most physically apt person to fit into that category. Akshay’s earlier movies had him performing some very challenging action sequences which very few top stars would ever even dream of attempting.