www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Salman-Shahrukh clash over 'Oh My God' lead role

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood’s arch competitors Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan is again in a rivalry. The two industry heavyweights, who had their own set of issues to deal with, have been dragged into a situation where they cannot avoid a face off!

The news is rife that both SRK and Salman is being considered for the main character in Akshay Kumar’s home production "Oh My God" to be directed by Ashvini Yardi.

Initially, the rumours were rife that Akshay will be acting in the film, sporting various looks and get ups.The main reason for such replacement is because Akshay will be hectic with his other movie commitments, so he desires either of the Khans to substitute him in the film.

Both Salman and SRK will bring in a very different kind of personality towards the role and it only makes sense to write the dialogues accordingly.”

“Ashvini has been friends with both Salman and SRK and therefore there is every possibility that they might come on board.”

Oh My God is an adaptation from the severely acclaimed Gujarati play Kanji Virrudh Kanji. It tells a script of an atheist who incurs big loses, when his antique shop is ruined by an earth quake.

However, we have to wait and see who of these rival khans gets to essay the role of Lord Krishna. No matter who joins hands with Ashvini, Salman-SRK clash is inevitable!