www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Neha Dhupia doesn't consider herself good looking

Follow us on Social Media

Grounded is the only word that strikes the mind when one comes across Neha Dhupia. This glam diva absolutely carries no air and offers a warm smile to the people she interacts with. During her recent visit to Ahmedabad, the actor admitted to being touched by the compliments on her beauty.

However, Neha said that the sobriquet really embarrasses her. "I don`t think I`m that knowledgeable. I don`t think I am that good looking even. I feel embarrassed when people say these things to me," said Neha while interacting with the press.

A disciplined life is what has made all the difference in her life, according to her. And all thanks to "her upbringing", the actor feels she is able to lead a good life. "Thanks to my upbringing, I lead a disciplined life, which is very important," said Neha who feels, "Education is equally important in one`s life. You have become an actor doesn`t mean that you no longer need to study."

Neha, who rose to fame with her movies `Qayamat`, `Julie` and `Singh Is Kinng` is currently occupied with her upcoming next `Maximum` opposite Sonu Sood, brand endorsements and social work.