www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Kulraj Randhawa wants to try her luck in Tollywood

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Kulraj Randhawa started her career in showbiz with popular TV series ‘Kareena Kareena’ and grabbed her first Bollywood project ‘Chintuji’ in 2009 opposite Priyanshu Chatterjee and Rishi Kapoor. She was last seen in multi-starrer `Yamla Pagla Deewana` along with Dharmendra, Bobby Deol and Sunny Deol.

The 28-year-old, who is gearing up for the release of her upcoming film ‘Chaar Din Ki Chandni’ opposite Tusshar Kapoor is now intends to do films down South.

“I had been receiving offers from South film industry since quite some time. But earlier nothing interested me much.

There are couple of projects in pipeline.. I have offers from Hindi, Punjabi and South film industry,” Kulraj told PTI in an interview.

“The offers are mostly for Telugu films and I should do a film this year,” she said.

“It will be difficult and would take time for me to pick up the language but it would happen gradually. But then I would take up classes during the course of the film. At least for sometime I would see if someone can dub for me till the time I get the language right,” she said.

She would be seen next opposite Tusshar Kapoor in ‘Char Din Ki Chandni’ that releases on March 9.