www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Chitrangada Singh furious over fake Twitter account

Follow us on Social Media

A day after the reports of the Twitter war between actress Chitrangada Singh and Poonam Pandey surfaced, the 'Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi' actress claims that she does not even have a Twitter account. Recently the actress was in the new for making nasty comments on Pandey.

The message from Singh read "How do you compete with Poonam Pandey, when she is ready to strip for kabaddi matches?'. This certainly did not go down well with Poonam who replied, "Jealousy: That's what makes a b***h talk (sic),". Pandey also lashed back saying that actresses have now started using her name for cheap publicity.

The media, too, swallowed the bait and reported this brewing Twitter brawl, which they thought was the real actress Chitrangada Singh taking digs at striptress Poonam Pandey.

But Chitrangada Singh, who doesn’t have a twitter account is upset over fake account on microblogging website. The actress, while talking to a daily, says that she is aware of Poonam Pandey, “I have seen her pictures in newspapers and on TV channels. But she is not someone whose life I follow or react to. What angers me is that it’s all happening due to a fake Twitter account.”

Interestingly, Singh’s false Twitter page comes with a tag stating that it’s her ‘Official Account.’

“I don’t understand why I am being pulled into this. I have no idea what Poonam really does (in life), so I’m shocked,” says Chitrangada, who has just signed a couple of endorsement deals. “This year is going to be very hectic,” she says.

The ‘Yeh Saali Zindagi’ star reveals that she is dissapoint that due to such fake accounts and she has been unnecessarily dragged into poor controversies which she wishes never to be the part of.

Poonam Pandey was in the news last month as well when she got into a Twitter battle with Bangladeshi author Taslima Nasreen who made rude comments about the model.