www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Ali Zafar: My journey in Bollywood is ideal

Follow us on Social Media

With the success of LONDON PARIS NEW YORK, actor-singer-composer Ali Zafar scores a hattrick in Bollywood. After TERE BIN LADEN and MERE BROTHER KI DULHAN, Ali gets third time lucky with his recently released LONDON PARIS NEW YORK.

''I am on Cloud 9! There can't be a better feeling than this to have back-to-back successes. It feels encouraging and I am all the more confident now. My journey in Bollywood is going ideal. All my hard work is paying off now,'' says an elated Ali over his third triumph in Bollywood.

LONDON PARIS NEW YORK was Ali's first ever romantic solo hero project in the commercial cinema arena as TERE BIN LADEN was an off-beat film while MERE BROTEHR KI DULHAN had him playing second lead. Now that the film has done well ask Ali if he was expecting such overwhelming response and he says, ''Yes it was quite expected as LONDON PARIS NEW YORK was real in its approach. Being a youth-centric film it was expected that the film will work well in metros and urban areas. LONDON PARIS NEW YORK was an experiment and I am glad it became a success.''