www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Chitrangada Singh looking forward to star in 'Inkaar'

Follow us on Social Media

Chitrangada Singh who made her Bollywood debut with Sudhir Mishra’s ‘Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi’ is working in the director’s next film ‘Inkaar‘ which is based on sexual harassment. The actress has been paired opposite Arjun Rampal in it. Chitrangada stars as a corporate woman who suffers sexual exploitation at the workplace.

About the film, Chitrangada says, “I am really looking forward to ‘Inkaar’, the film is releasing in May. It is a superb script just like Sudhir’s other films. It’s about a love story stuck in a sexual harassment case. I am very excited about it.”

Apart form ‘Inkaar’, the sizzling actress is also working with John Abraham in ‘I, Me Aur Main’ which is her second film with the actor.

Chitrangada described ‘I, Me Aur Main’ as a sweet film. “It is a sweet, slice-of-life film, dealing with how a person undergoes a serious transformation while living in a city, how everything seems to be going good but there are things you are trying to deal with,” told she.

“The film is about relationships and how they change you. I am playing John’s love interest in it,” added she.

‘I, Me Aur Main’ is being directed by debutant director Kapil Sharma, a son of the first Indian astronaut Rakesh Sharma. The film is scheduled to release on July 27, 2012.

Famous for intense roles in serious films like 'Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi', Chitrangada made her first commercial film 'Desi Boyz' recently.