Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    IN HELL
    Posts
    1,948

    Default Did cena own The rock?

    Follow us on Social Media





    Did cena own The rock?

    what u guys say about them bored, own,?

    As per my opinion Just like every other week Cena owned the Rock....it's the passion that he puts into his promos

  2. #2
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Yes, he did.

    I will be lying if I say that Rocks history lessons were funny, of course at times they were funny but when I try to find any sense in what he said, the only thing that comes out of my mouth is


    While what Cena said in the ring was funny and when I tried to find sense out of them what came out of my mouth was


    But Cena owned Rock cause he once again lost his touch in the ring.


    Really???? Really???? Cena is afraid of Rock and thats all he had to say.


    He is more electrifying via satellite than in person.



    It's Clobberin Time

  3. #3
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Yes, he did.
    He is more electrifying via satellite than in person.
    You said it all.
    Respect

  4. #4
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Yes, he did.

    I will be lying if I say that Rocks history lessons were funny, of course at times they were funny but when I try to find any sense in what he said, the only thing that comes out of my mouth is


    While what Cena said in the ring was funny and when I tried to find sense out of them what came out of my mouth was


    But Cena owned Rock cause he once again lost his touch in the ring.


    Really???? Really???? Cena is afraid of Rock and thats all he had to say.


    He is more electrifying via satellite than in person.
    Agree....

    ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

    "Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

    ~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~



    "The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

  5. #5
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Last week, it was Rock, now it's Cena who goes on the mic after RAW goes off air:

    Respect

  6. #6
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    Last week, it was Rock, now it's Cena who goes on the mic after RAW goes off air:


    I know exactly how Cena feels. My bro had something called the Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Its was pretty hard on the family and friends. But when we found out he was going to be ok a few months later....man what a feeling.

  7. #7
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I know exactly how Cena feels. My bro had something called the Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Its was pretty hard on the family and friends. But when we found out he was going to be ok a few months later....man what a feeling.
    Respect.
    Respect

  8. #8
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    Last week, it was Rock, now it's Cena who goes on the mic after RAW goes off air:


    Thanks for video......


    Cena's brother is really lucky. Most people die around the world due to cancer than any other disease. My grandmother[breast cancer] and cousin sister[ I was young so don't know what cancer] died due to cancer while my own uncle survived it.


    Hope his brother recovers soon....



    It's Clobberin Time

  9. #9
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I know exactly how Cena feels. My bro had something called the Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Its was pretty hard on the family and friends. But when we found out he was going to be ok a few months later....man what a feeling.

    Happy, that you shared.


    Well, life isn't easy. We all have to face bad times. Cause after bad times comes good times.



    It's Clobberin Time

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Thanks for video......


    Cena's brother is really lucky. Most people die around the world due to cancer than any other disease. My grandmother[breast cancer] and cousin sister[ I was young so don't know what cancer] died due to cancer while my own uncle survived it.


    Hope his brother recovers soon....
    Really sorry for you grandmother










    Boots2Asses

  11. #11
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MirOrton View Post
    Really sorry for you grandmother

    Thanks.



    It's Clobberin Time

  12. #12
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Happy, that you shared.


    Well, life isn't easy. We all have to face bad times. Cause after bad times comes good times.
    You said it.

    I'm sorry for your loss man.
    Last edited by Tray; 03-09-2012 at 11:27 AM.

  13. #13
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MirOrton View Post
    Really sorry for you grandmother
    MirOrton....Your ok in my book.

  14. #14
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bruxelles, Belgium
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Cena's brother is really lucky. Most people die around the world due to cancer than any other disease. My grandmother[breast cancer] and cousin sister[ I was young so don't know what cancer] died due to cancer while my own uncle survived it.


    Hope his brother recovers soon....
    Sorry for your loss man

  15. #15
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maycou View Post
    Sorry for your loss man

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss man.

    Thanks guys.

    My grandma was very jolly and humorous and believed in living life. So she won't be happy if others are sorry that she is gone. So just smile and live life. That's what will make her happy.
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 03-11-2012 at 12:32 AM.



    It's Clobberin Time

  16. #16
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MizLand^^
    Posts
    545

    Default

    I hate to say this But The Rock Got OWNED!!!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •