www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Salman gets candid about getting older

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood 'Dabangg' Salman Khan who was in Cuba for over a month period is back after wrapping up the long shooting schedule of Ek Tha Tiger and he was spotted at the Cosmopolitan Friends Association event in Mumbai. The actor had come to spend time with physically challenged, abandoned and orphaned children.

While interacting with media at the event, Salman Khan said that the more you grow older the more you need to work harder.

“There is this amazing thing in the film industry when you are younger, or in your teens...people tend to forgive all your things saying you are young.

Now in this film industry the more you grow older you need to work that much harder. It is strange,” Salman told reporters here, last evening, at an event where he had come to cheer physically challenged and orphaned children.

The 46-year-old actor, who is a fitness freak, says, he has to work out three times more, to match up to Gen next.

“When you are younger you are more fitter..you run faster and kick faster and these things then create trouble later. Like for the younger generation of this film industry I had set a trend...but now I would suggest them to eat properly and have fun,” Salman said.

“I have worked hard to make this kind of body. I feel whatever hard work I had put up that time, today these new kids are doing the same and hence I feel I need to work two-three times more,” he said.

Salman had undergone a nerve surgery in the US in last August. And reportedly, the actor the pain has developed again.