www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Vidya Balan has no plans to turn a Director

Follow us on Social Media

Just in recent times it was reported that Director-Producer Sujay Ghosh is so impressed with Vidya Balan’s performance in his latest production, ‘Kahaani’ that he was willing to write a film script which will be directed by Vidya Balan herself.

When enquired about this "The Dirty Picture" actress has bluntly refused to do directing anytime in her future. She said "Sujoy has been saying this for a long time. He has even told me that he will soon write a script for me. But I don`t think I can ever direct a film."

The actress said, “I can't take the huge responsibility of managing the actors, which is a director's job. For me director's job is a big headache. So, in that case I will never ever turn a director.”

In Ghosh`s `Kahaani`, which releases this Friday, she will be seen as an NRI woman searching for her lost husband in Kolkata. Having impressed everyone with her Bollywood debut as a coy Bengali belle in Pradeep Sarkar directed `Parineeta` in 2005, the 34-year-old actress has since earned rave reviews for her strong performances in `Bhool Bhulaiyaa`, `No One Killed Jessica`, `Ishqiya` and `The Dirty Picture`.

"I am getting meaty parts in films, then why should I settle for bones. Acting is fine, but I don`t think I will ever turn into direction," she said.