Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    IN HELL
    Posts
    1,948

    Default Kane wants Randy Orton to ''Embrace the Hate'' ?

    Follow us on Social Media





    Kane wants Randy Orton to ''Embrace the Hate'' ?

    So after viewing this weeks SmackDown it seems to me like Kane will be feuding with Orton for the exact same reason as his past feud with Cena, which is to ''Embrace the Hate''.

    What are your thoughts on this?

  2. #2
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Randy Orton Embracing the Hate! r u kidding me.Randy was and still is a very serious wrestler

  3. #3

    Default

    Exactly... It doesn't make any sense.

    This is Orton we are talking about, after all.

  4. #4
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    Randy Orton Embracing the Hate! r u kidding me.Randy was and still is a very serious wrestler
    Agree..

    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyCreative View Post
    Exactly... It doesn't make any sense.

    This is Orton we are talking about, after all.
    Agree...

    ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

    "Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

    ~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~



    "The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    181

    Default

    They probably just needed an opponent for Kane at WM.

    I'm sure they'll lay some kayfabe down on us this week. They could go in many different directions with this, for instance, maybe Kane thinks that Orton doesn't hate enough, or perhaps how they're always saying that 'Ortons going to that place', maybe Kane wants in on some of that crazy.

    They have options.

  6. #6
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    They probably just needed an opponent for Kane at WM.

    I'm sure they'll lay some kayfabe down on us this week. They could go in many different directions with this, for instance, maybe Kane thinks that Orton doesn't hate enough, or perhaps how they're always saying that 'Ortons going to that place', maybe Kane wants in on some of that crazy.

    They have options.
    yeeeaaah..

    ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

    "Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

    ~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~



    "The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    They probably just needed an opponent for Kane at WM.

    I'm sure they'll lay some kayfabe down on us this week. They could go in many different directions with this, for instance, maybe Kane thinks that Orton doesn't hate enough, or perhaps how they're always saying that 'Ortons going to that place', maybe Kane wants in on some of that crazy.

    They have options.
    No, the WWE doesn't care about Kane, they needed an opponent for Orton after Barrett was injured.

    Orton will win at WM, you can bank on it.

  8. #8
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    No, the WWE doesn't care about Kane, they needed an opponent for Orton after Barrett was injured.

    Orton will win at WM, you can bank on it.

    That's true. I didn't even expected Kane to return before WM 28.


    Kane will be used and thrown once again by Wwe.



    It's Clobberin Time

  9. #9
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Randy will win at WM, Kane will be history, and Randy will go for the World Heavyweight Championship against Sheamus at the PPV after WM.
    Just how the WWE works. Most of us are finally getting used to it
    Respect

  10. #10
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785

    Default

    i want to see Sheamus vs Viper @ wm not in any other PPV

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •