Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Madhavan is not confirmed for 'Vettai' remake

Follow us on Social Media

UTV Motion Pictures who are remaking their superhit Tamil film ‘Vettai‘ starring Arya and Madhavan, have signed actor Shahid Kapoor to play the role which Arya essayed in the original film.

However, their search for the second lead actor is still going on. There were some rumors doing around of R.Madhavan being signed on to reprise his role in the Hindi remake. But the actor has denied any confirmation related to the film.

He said, “It’s not yet confirmed whether or not I will be a part of it due to my injury, I have to go for treatment for at least another five months!”

There are also some reports that suggests actresses Deepika Padukone and Sonakshi Sinha will play the female leads in the film, but nothing is confirmed by now.

‘Veettai’ has been directed by N.Linguswany and he will make his directorial debut in Hindi cinema with it’s Hindi remake. The film is expected to go on floors in mid-April and the official announcement of crew and cast may be made on the 50th day it’s release.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743