Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Ranbir-Shahid together in Pahlaj Nihlani's 'Aankhen 2'

Follow us on Social Media

Ranbir-Shahid together in Pahlaj Nihlani
    Ranbir Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor are among the most popular young stars of Bollywood today. They both are extremely talented and often get pitted against each other.

However, if everything falls in place then audience may get a chance to see both the Bollywood heartthrobs sharing the screen space in the sequel of 1993 blockbuster AANKHEN.

Producer of ‘Aankhen’, Pahlaj Nihlani had been thinking since long to make the sequel of his superhit film directed by David Dhawan and finally he has decided to kick off the film by the end of the year. And the producer wants to sign two young superstars Ranbir Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor to play the lead roles in ‘Aankhen 2‘.

Confirming the reports, Nihlani said, “I have sounded off Ranbir for ‘Aankhen 2′ and I intend meeting Shahid very soon for the same. The only other thing that I can say at this point is that ‘Aankhen 2′ will be funnier than my original Aankhen.”

If the sources close to Nihlani are to be believed then he wants both his lead actors to play the double role in ‘Aankhen 2′ even though ‘Aankhen’(1993) had only Govinda playing the double role.

Coming to the plot of the film, both the lead actors will star in double roles unlike in the prequel where only Govinda was playing a double role. The prequel also had Chunkey Pandey sharing the screen space with Chi Chi. Reports also mentioned that Chunkey Pandey and Govinda will not be part of AANKHEN 2.

Meanwhile, the film is still in it’s scripting stage and Nihlani will make an official announcement only after the script gets ready. “As soon as the script is ready, Pahlaj will make an official announcement. The director and the two girls are also still to be decided,” added the source close to the project.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743