Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Akshay Kumar denies being upset with Sirish's 'Joker'

Follow us on Social Media

The rumourmills has been busy lately with claims that Akshay Kumar is miffed with his director Shirish Kunder. It was being reported that the actor was unhappy with the way his film ‘Joker’ has shaped up.

However, Akshay took to Twitter to clarify the situation. “To anyone who has read or heard the rumour that I was upset with my director Shirish Kunder,sorry to disappoint you but that's exactly what it is, a RUMOUR!! I haven't seen Joker yet, so I have no reason to be upset,” he posted on his page.

Earlier reports suggested that Akshay is unhappy with the edited version of the film and has asked Shirish to rework on it.

JOKER, a fantasy adventure film, is a bunch of people who escape from mental asylum and reach a village and how an alien finds them. It will be the fourth Hindi film to be released in 2D as well as 3D format after HAUNTED 3D, RA.ONE andDON 2.

Also starring Sonakshi Sinha, Minissha Lamba, Shreyas Talpade and Prakash Raj, The film is in its pre-production stage and is expected to release on August 31, 2012.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743