Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Kalki to romance Emraan in Vishal's 'Daayan'

Follow us on Social Media

Kalki to romance Emraan in Vishal
    Bollywood Actress Kalki Koechlin who is better known to feature in offbeat films like Dev D, Shaitaan, That Girl in Yellow Boots has been signed as the female lead of Vishal Bharadwaj's forthcoming film "Daayan" opposite Emraan Hashmi.

Earlier, Vidya Balan was to be a part of 'Daayan' but pulled out of the project reportedly because she didn't want to feature in a hero-centric film. Rani Mukherji also considered for the role, but she also refused to act in this film.

"My next project is 'Daayan'. It's a Kanan Iyer film. Vishal Bhardwaj is producing and writing it. It is not horror (film), but a supernatural mystery. It's kind of a magical film," said the 29-year-old.

Though the star is working with Vishal for the first time, she is all praise for the filmmaker.

"Vishalji is amazing and talented person. He is not only a director, a music composer, writer..he can do everything. It is fantastic to work with him. I am big fan of him and have liked all his films like 'Maqbool', 'Omkara', 'Kaminey'," Kalki said.

Kalki is also excited about Dibakar Banerjee's 'Shanghai', in which she plays a social activist. She will share credits with her 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' co-star Abhay Deol, but clarifies that there won't be any romantic angle between them.

"'Shanghai' is a political thriller and will release in June. I play Shalini, a passionate social activist.

"In 'Shanghai', me and Abhay are not together...we are not paired opposite each other. Our tracks in the film, are different so we are not exactly working together," said Kalki of the film, which will release June 8.

Kalki, married to filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, was last seen in 'My Friend Pinto', which failed to do well at the box office.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743