Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Big WWE Superstar Leaving WWE?

Follow us on Social Media

PWTorch is reporting that Mark Henry could be on his way out of WWE.

Mark Henry was injured towards the end of last year which led to Henry losing the World Heavyweight Title. Henry then had tests carried out to reveal a more serious injury. Since then, WWE have tried to work around Henry's injury relaxing their schedule. Vince Mcmahon however has been been described as "less than sympathetic" towards Henry's injury and he remained on the card.

Mark Henry's contract expires this year with WWE and that the physical pain and tension created with Vince and the injury could lead him NOT to renew his contract and explain the major losses in recent weeks.

Share your thought on The World Strongest Man condition !!

That will suck. I just don't know why the WWE just didn't give Mark a two month break to heal. And what's up with Vince, am I missing something? Does Henry and Vince have some past beef that I don't know about?

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    That will suck. I just don't know why the WWE just didn't give Mark a two month break to heal. And what's up with Vince, am I missing something? Does Henry and Vince have some past beef that I don't know about?
    Maybe because Mark henry turning 41yrs this year .. He don't have the strength like in the past

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I'm gonna miss him. GO MARK HENRY!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

imo his injury is no explanation for the WWE letting him lose in 5 minute matches as of late

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

I'm gonna miss him..

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Mark Henry debuted in Wwe on March 11, 1996 . He has spent 16 years in Wwe and lets face if you leave out 2011 then he has been used like crap all his Wwe career.

The best rivalry he has got in his complete career is WM rivalry with Taker.

I think he deserves a better farewell than this.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Mark Henry debuted in Wwe on March 11, 1996 . He has spent 16 years in Wwe and lets face if you leave out 2011 then he has been used like crap all his Wwe career.

The best rivalry he has got in his complete career is WM rivalry with Taker.

I think he deserves a better farewell than this.
    agree
    he should retire the world heavyweight champion, maybe he wins it at extreme rules, if sheamus wins at wrestlemania, and than he can retire