Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Akshay-Chitrangada pairing up again for Rohit Dhawan's next

Follow us on Social Media

Akshay-Chitrangada pairing up again for Rohit Dhawan
    Akshay Kumar and Chitrangada Singh recently paired up in Rohit Dhawan's Desi Boyz along with Deepika and John Abraham. The chemistry between Akshay and Chitrangada is incredible in Desi Boyz.

As soon as Rohit saw the rushes of Desi Boyz, he made up his mind to cast the pair in his next which would take him, and the pair, into another zone altogether.'

Akshay Kumar, a self-confessed Smita Patil fan, is very impressed by the new-age Smita, aka Chitrangda. Chitrangda is "under serious consideration" with Vipul Shah and Nikhil Advani.

Akshay Kumar has always been the ladies’ man. Be it Priyanka Chopra or Katrina Kaif or even Anushka Sharma, all his co-actresses have always been praises for his gentlemanly gestures and mannerisms on the sets. Akshay's interest in Chitrangda is intensely professional.

Says a source, "Akshay's pairing with Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif ran their course after a strong of blockbusters. He feels Chitrangda could be the Next Best Co-star in his career."

In the coming months there are bound to me some announcements of films featuring Akshay with Chitrangda.

When asked about her pairing with Akshay, Chitrangda enthused, "Oh, he has been very helpful. There have been times when I have been kind of lost in the commercial language. Akshay was right there to show me the way out.I am looking forward to a lot more films with him."

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743