Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Ranbir and Ranveer coming together for a YRF movie

Follow us on Social Media

Ranbir and Ranveer coming together for a YRF movie
    There were times when A-list actors didn’t mind working together; which resulted in hits like Sholay, Chupke Chupke and Amar Akbar Anthony. But over a period of time when actors’ popularity got bigger (and thus their egos), the ‘multi-star cast’ formula took a backseat. But with recent releases like No Problem, Patiala House, and the soon-to-be-released Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara the trend is coming back.

The latest buzz doing rounds is that Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor might come together for Yashraj's next venture which will be directed by Anurag Singh.

Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh are among the most popular young stars of Bollywood today. They both are extremely talented and often get pitted against each other.

Reportedly the director, who has worked with YRF in Dil Bole Hadippa, has already approached Ranveer for the film and he has agreed to do it.

“I have full faith in Aditya. Being their protege, I know they’ll offer me the best,” insisted Ranveer when asked about the project.

However, there is no confirmation on the inclusion of Ranbir Kapoor yet. Ranbir has his hands full with Ayan Mukherjee's Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani under the same banner and he just finished shooting for Barfee recently.

On the other hand, Ranveer was launched by YRF and has a signed a deal of doing three films with them. So far he has completed two movies and is required to work on one more.

Now the question is whether Anurag manages to convince Ranbir for the film and bring the two stars to act together. If everything falls in place then audience may get a chance to see both the youngsters sharing the screen space in Yash Raj Films’ next.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743