Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Gulfam Khan quits Diya Aur Baati!

Follow us on Social Media

Unsatisfied with the role, the actress leaves the show...

Gulfam Khan who essayed Meenakshi's (Kanica Maheshwari) mother in Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum has bid adieu to the show. According to her, the character for which she was brought in has nothing to do in the show.

Let's hear it from her. Gulfam shares, "When I took up the show, I was told that I would essay Meenakshi's mother in the show who is very cruel and negative. I was also told that there would be a lot to do in the show and as the story proceeds, she would also turn negative with a major dramatic track in the story. But since I have joined the show, I have hardly shot for 6 days in these months and that too nothing major."

"The directors have no idea about my character and each director has a different story to tell me about my role. I think my talent has been misused, I mean not used actually for the show. I also started getting messages from my fans about why I was doing Diya Aur Baati Hum. It somewhere hurt me and I realized that if I am not satisfied with my work, its better I quit the show. Therefore, three days back I had put in my papers and now I am serving my period, "adds Gulfam.

Gulfam further states, "I never worked for money but if someone gives work, they should make sure that the talent is used properly."

Well Gulfam, we wish you the best of luck for your journey ahead!