Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Cm Punk doesn't keep his word

Follow us on Social Media

Cm Punk doesn't keep his word

i remember a few months ago when cm punk was fueding with john cena he talked about wanting change in the company and saying he will change the company back the attitude days saying the company was to predictable and stuff. he also said that after he wins the wwe championship belt he promised he would change it , now wtf happened to all of that cm punk is now the superhero his so boring now so predictable i guess cm punk is just like john cena now. WHAT BULLSHIT PUNK YOU TOOL

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I think he never said he will bring back the attitude era. He said he is sick and tired and he wants change. He also said that he will bring the change but he never said what change he will bring. He just said he will make the place more interesting if he becomes the champ.

He never directly said what he will do, so he never gave his words to something and he didn't do it.

And I think Punk is yet not valid to be called a superhero. Of course in future he might become one.

Is he boring? That absolutely depends on the taste of a person and what they expect from him. For me he is at least better than Sheamus and Randy.....and even loses to Dolph on Raw also D. Brayan of course caurse of interefearence but win is a win. I am happy with the fact that he is not on a winning streak. Of course I didn't loved him defending the title at EC.

But he is yet to become boring and super character. Hope it dosen't happen.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

well, I liked punk when he had his feud against cena, because I just hate this damn super-characters
    but when he became champion (for the second time), he became a super-character himself and imo he isn't entertaining anymore

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Ok

1. How did punk become a super character? There is little to know proof that he is one.

2. He never ever said that he was going to bring back the attitude era. If you have video proof the prove me wrong.

3. The attitude era will never come back. People really need to realize this.

4. Change isn't that easy, this is a muti-million dollar company we are talking about with a hit and miss creative team as well as uptight hirer ups to boot. It's like a student body president trying to 180 the lunches the week they got elected.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

WWE became too predictable after Punk(super-hero) became champ,just like what happened wen cena (old) became champ
    WWE's super character sucks

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Punk said the change and that is taking cena out of the Title picture.............it was the change he was talking about..........john cena always had the title opportunity and cm punk didn't like that..........that's why he said he wants change and that change is already happened........cm punk is now the MAN in the company

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

♥♥ @ Punk

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"