Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default The truth about Rock's 'promo notes on his wrist'

Follow us on Social Media

The truth about Rock's 'promo notes on his wrist'

This is topic made to the people criticising the Rock for this. As far as the whole 'writing on his wrist' thing I suggest that anyone who is criticising Rock about it or is confused about it should read this:

I think this makes obvious sense, do you really think the Rock needed notes on his wrists to cut those promos? Since hes been back he hasnt needed them and he damn sure has never needed them before. Despite this subpar performance by the Rock on Raw he's simply too good for that. And if he really did have to write those notes to remember everything don't you think the WWE would have tried harder to make sure it wasnt there? It was in plain sight and the Rock didn't even try to hide it. I am 98% sure that this was worked to get Cena over and have him one up Rock, even with the Rock's reactions being all flustered and that. After all, until this point lets be honest: The Rock has owned Cena the entire feud, Cena needs something in this feud.

I could be completely wrong and the Rock legitimately needed the notes, I just don't buy it, not with Rock's experience in the business and his skill in cutting promos. This was clearly worked to me. Your thoughts.
    Last edited by Ding Dong; 03-02-2012 at 11:42 AM.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

You are spoiling the kayfabe!!!

Those who believe it was intentional will keep criticizing Dwayne for it !!

Those who believe it was planned will still believe in Dwayne !!!

Those who are confuse will still be confused !!

I have red dozens article about this and came to very interesting conclusions given against or for the Rock by people, but the truth is no one knows and no one will ever know why the notes were on his wrist, I actually don't care because that was the most interesting part of Raw. It will spoil the fun of watching if we keep thinking all the time that it's not real.

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    After all, until this point lets be honest: The Rock has owned Cena the entire feud, Cena needs something in this feud.
    Um, no he has not.

Cena has presented excellent arguments so far regarding why he's a dedicated WWE wrestler, while The Rock has done nothing but resorting to insults and general comic relief.

So no, Rock hasn't owned a single thing so far. Cheap insults such as "Lady Parts" or such things do not cover for his long absence from what he supposedly "loves".

Thus, Cena has all the right to declare himself as a "former" Rocky fan.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

I agree. The man did it for years, why would he need that?

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Really?
    Really?
    Really?

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"