Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default John Abraham to work in ‘Jaffna’, a film based on LTTE in Sri Lanka

Follow us on Social Media

John Abraham is an avid newspaper reader and quite aware of political conditions around the world. Now, he has signed a project based on the sensitive issue of LTTE’s activities in Sri Lanka. John will be co-producing this flick which has been titled Jaffna. He will also be travelling to Sri Lanka to get a hang of the political condition of the country. Director Sircar refused to divulge in much details about John’s character in the film but said that it was a difficult role to essay and that the actor will have to work very hard to live upto the film’s story.
    “John is a politically aware actor. He reads the newspaper every morning, knows what’s going on in the world. He is clued in to the dynamics of the separatist strife in Sri Lanka. The minute I told him about my film ‘Jaffna’, he was on board,” said Sircar adding,
    “I am no stranger to themes of separatism and extremist violence. My first film ‘Yahaan’ was about Kashmiri separatism. And now ‘Jaffna’ would be carrying the theme of extremism to another extreme.”

...being a human...