Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default After SRK, Akshay Kumar miffed with Shirish Kunder

Follow us on Social Media

After locking horns with Shah Rukh Khan, Shirish Kunder has now enraged Akshay Kumar. Akshay is the leading man in Shirish’s directorial venture ‘Joker’ and it is being reported that the actor is unhappy with the way his film has shaped up.

The film is apparently a fantasy adventure film about a bunch of people who escape from a mental asylum and reach a village and how an alien finds them. It is being rumoured that Akshay is unhappy with the edited version of the film and has asked Shirish to rework on it.

Apart from that, it has also been decided that ‘Joker’ will release after Akshay’s ‘Rowdy Rathore’.

Apart from Akshay, the film also stars Sonakshi Sinha, Shreyas Talpade, Minissha Lamba and is expected to release on August 31, 2012.
    ...being a human...

Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Akshay Kumar clarifies rumours, not miffed with Shirish Kunder

Recently, a story that took the internet by storm was that Akshay Kumar is miffed with his director Shirish Kunder. It was being reported that the actor was unhappy with the way his film ‘Joker’ has shaped up.

However, Akshay took to Twitter to clarify the situation. “To anyone who has read or heard the rumour that I was upset with my director Shirish Kunder,sorry to disappoint you but that's exactly what it is, a RUMOUR!! I haven't seen Joker yet, so I have no reason to be upset,” he posted on his page.

Earlier reports suggested that Akshay is unhappy with the edited version of the film and has asked Shirish to rework on it.

The film is in its pre-production stage and stars Sonakshi Sinha, Shreyas Talpade and Minissha Lamba in major roles. It is expected to release on August 31, 2012.
    ...being a human...