Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default What is he Smuggling? – Great Suspense Joke

Follow us on Social Media

A guy comes up to the border of the Country on his motor bike. He has three large sacks on his bike. The official at the border crossing stop him and asks, “What’s in the sacks?”

“Sand,” answered the guy.

The guard says, “We’ll just see about that. Get off the bike.”

The guard takes the sacks and rips them apart; he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand. He detains the guy overnight and has the sand analyzed, only to discover that there is nothing but pure sand in the bags. The guard releases the guy, puts the sand into new bags, lifts them onto the man’s shoulders and lets him cross the border.

A week later, the same thing happens. The border official asks, “What have you got?”

“Sand,” says the guy.

The official does his thorough examination and discovers that the sacks contain nothing but sand. He gives the sand back to the guy, and the guy crosses the border on his motor bike.

This sequence of events repeats every day for three years. Then one day, the guy doesn’t show up. The border official meets up with him in a restaurant in the city.

“Hey, buddy,” the official says, “I know you’re smuggling something. It’s driving me crazy. It’s all I think about. I can’t sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?”

“Bikes,” the guy says…..!!!
    ...being a human...

Banned www.desirulez.net

Good one...

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

“ιƒ уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.”

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"