Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default STAR Parivaar Akshara-Naitik, Bhabho and Bhabasa visit Nagpur

Follow us on Social Media

‘Aapka Star Aapke Shehar’ travelled to Nagpur, where STAR Parivaar members, Akshara, Naitik from ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ and Bhabho and Bhabasa from ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ met their fans at Venkat Society near KDK Collage in Nagpur. The famous couple - Akshara and Naitik were greeted by their fans in a big way. All the four stars also visited Kalamna Market in Nagpur which is the hub of orange market and then were headed to Zero Mile, the centre point of India which is located in Nagpur.

The STAR Parivaar members had a great time meeting their fans and personally invited them to be a part of the prestigious upcoming STAR Parivaar awards.

Akshara shares, “It was a great experience, we had lot of fun. I had never seen so many people as live audience ever before. We went to the famous orange market of Nagpur where I saw hundreds and thousands of oranges! We also went to Zero Mile, the centre point of India before we arrived at the final destination in Nagpur where we were greeted by a huge crowd and some spirited performances on stage. Naitik, Bhabho, Bhabasa and me also shook a leg with the Lavni dancers. All in all, it was an affair to remember.”

The stars enjoyed the unbeatable hospitality of the city, sampled its local food, folk dance along with local people of the city. They connected with their fans on a personal level, chit-chatted about their lives and made them feel like a part of the exciting STAR Plus Parivaar and the STAR Plus journey.

“We also met the shortest girl, Jyoti who holds a record in Guinness Book of World Records!” Akshara adds. Bhaboo from ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ says, “It was simply wow! I had an excellent time at Nagpur. For the first time we were so close to the actual public. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.”

So where is STAR PARIVAAR headed next? Stay tuned With Desirulez.net for more updates!