Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Talented Vidya Balan yearns for a break

Follow us on Social Media

Talented Vidya Balan yearns for a break
    Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, who has proved herself as a versatile actress with her bold portrayal as Silk Smitha in "The Dirty Picture" is still in the seventh heaven due to The Dirty Picture's unexpected success. Critics opine that she has established herself as one of the leading contemporary actresses of Hindi cinema.

After working non-stop for more than two years, she now wants to take a break and says post that she will do some “dirty dancing”.

“I am close to saying yes to a film which will not start for another three months. So I really think I need that break because for the past two-and-a-half-years I have been busy with my films. So now I do need that time off to soak everything in. Then I will probably do some dirty dancing,” the 33-year-old talented actor told IANS.

An unofficial biopic of southern sex siren Silk Smitha, “The Dirty Picture” saw Vidya shedding all inhibitions to get under the skin of the character and said: “I have become unapologetic about being myself. Probably others think that I don’t breathe the same air (laughs). I just take that as a compliment, but I have a long way to go but yes god has been kind.”

“I was hoping the film would do well, but I had no idea that the film would do so well. I feel blessed and I am looking for new words for blessed, humbled and overwhelmed.”

Unwilling to get typecast or repeat same roles, Vidya will soon be seen stepping out of the sex icon image by playing a pregnant woman in director Sujoy Ghosh’s “Kahaani”, a thriller that will show what all her character goes through when she flies down to Kolkata to find her missing husband.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743