Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default The Bollywood heart-throb Saif Ali Khan who is awaiting for the release of his ambitious project "Ag

Follow us on Social Media

Amitabh bowled over by Oscar movie
    Bollywood Icon Amitabh Bachchan,who underwent abdomen surgery in Mumbai two weeks before is recovering from his surgery in his home. Amitabh recently watched the Oscar nominated 'The Artist' and said it was a "delight" to view the silent black and white French movie.

The 69-year-old actor took to his blog to praise the film, which has been sweeping awards at various ceremonies and is also pitted to emerge a big winner at the Academy Awards to be held tonight.

"I watched a lovely film 'The Artist' via the UFO set up in the house and it was a delight to see a black and white, silent movie in February of 2012!! In an age when color and music and speech and sound play such an important role in cinema today, it was most innovative on the part of the makers to present something like this. I believe it is up for the Oscars, which are out tomorrow on Sunday," Bachchan wrote last night.

The actor, who is recently returned home after his surgery at the Seven Hills hospital, said he likes his present state of solitary confinement and relaxation. "Being by myself and almost in solitary confinement, is getting contagious. I am beginning to rather like this state. No where to go, nothing obligatory to perform, random timings and the liberty to do what I desire. I eat whenever, sleep whenever, watch a movie whenever and happy doing so," he said.

Meanwhile the silent movie "The Artist" triumphs at the Oscars, winning five awards including best picture, best director and best actor.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743