Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Dolph Ziggler Believes He's A Main Eventer

Follow us on Social Media

Dolph Ziggler was asked in the latest issue of WWE Magazine if he was a main eventer to which he responded he was although he initially admitted a lot of people do not see this:

"I know a lot of people don't see it as I do, but in my head, I am a main eventer simply because of the fact that I did a helluva job reinventing the U.S. Championship from a title people held for a little while to becoming the stepping stone it once was. I made it prestigious again. I made people who liked me or hated me think, "This is the next guy." Now it's time to prove myself yet again," Ziggler says.

"I cannot wait to go out there against the likes of CM Punk, whose T-shirt says he is the "Best in the World." It's hard to prove myself as a main eventer, as a star, without the merch and T-shirts, but I'm fine with that. It's just another obstacle that pushes me to the top."

Do you believe Dolph Ziggler is a main event star?

Well, he'll be a main eventer because he sells better than anyone on the roster. If you want someone to make you look like a million bucks, Ziggler is the man. He still needs to get over without Vickies go away heat if he wants to be a star, not a jobber to the stars.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

He is a main eventer

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

He has the potential to be a main eventer. But as long as he is with Vicky nobody will give a shit about this faggot.
    Respect

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I think he is a Royal Rumble main eventer.

I mean he was in the Wwe title main even this year and World title main event last year at Royal Rumble. They always use and throw him after the Royal Rumble main event.

But talking about the issue in hand. Yes, he is a main eventer, but not yet a wrestlemania main eventer.

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I think he is a Royal Rumble main eventer.

I mean he was in the Wwe title main even this year and World title main event last year at Royal Rumble. They always use and throw him after the Royal Rumble main event.

But talking about the issue in hand. Yes, he is a main eventer, but not yet a wrestlemania main eventer.

I got to agree 100% with Insideout. Ziggler has come a long way from being a Spirit Squad member to The Show Off. I love his confidence, he a great seller, works his ass off, and know how to make exciting main events. I think Vickie has done her job helping Ziggler and should focus on Swagger.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

if there gonna be a money in the bank this year i guess he is one good name to win it! but please... kick vicky ass after it!