www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Salman comes out in support of Saif, blasts media

Follow us on Social Media

Controversy has always dogged Salman Khan. The Khan has made it to the headlines for roughing up media people, his purported underworld links, getting aggressive with his actress girlfriends -- ranging from Somy Ali to Aishwarya Rai - being involved in an alleged hit-and-run case. And he has been found guilty of poaching.

Now the controversy child Salman Khan, who is back here after the shooting of "Ek Tha Tiger" in Cuba, Friday came out in support of his fellow actor Saif Ali Khan. Saif is facing assault charges for hiting a businessman Iqbal Sharma in a brawl at a Mumbai Restaurant.

Salman has raised the question why only Stars have to be blamed whenever a scuffle breaks out even when things aren't clear enough.

"Even the press yesterday was all for the other guy. They didn't even bother to ask what happened to Saif. Did Saif get whacked first or not? We should have waited for Saif to come out and say what he had to say," Salman told the sources on Friday.

"We are actors and we have been in the industry for the longest time. Saif has been in the industry for 18 years. We know the guy. Always the actors have been blamed, why so? It has always been us.”

Salman says that people visits restaurants to enjoy and not to mourn that’s why it is justified to talk over there! “If you have gone into a restaurant, you are not there to manao matam (mourn). You are there to have dinner and drinks. My family was there, everybody was there. I am sure he (Sharma) might be right, but my point is that, find out the entire thing and then come on TV."