Hot Member

Default Tusshar Kapoor not competing with Ekta Kapoor

Follow us on Social Media

Tusshar Kapoor not competing with Ekta Kapoor
    We had informed you earlier that Actor Tusshar Kapoor, who is working on Chaar Din Ki Chandni directed by Samir Karnik, has turned a co-producer for the film featuring him along side Kulraj Randhawa. As the news spread in the town, people started asking the Golmaal star as to when will he take on a film as the producer. To this Tusshar stated, 的知 waiting for the opportunity to produce a whole film on my own. I need the right director and script first.

鄭s far as her (Ekta痴) mindset as a producer is concerned, she has different whenever I would approve of investing in a film, she may not agree to it or vice versa. But whenever I need marketing ideas I would go to her as she has brilliant ideas. I would talk to her about what we should do for promotion of 舛har Din Ki Chandni, Tusshar said in an interview.

In the backdrop of the actor slipping into the shoes of co-producer independent of Balaji Telefilms for 舛har Din... and Ekta churning out the flicks under the home banner, isn稚 a clash of interest obvious between the siblings?

的f I start something then there can稚 be any rivalry as I have started it, it is not that we are buying films from is like we are making our own films. I don稚 have any rivalry...she makes it (film) or I make is all in the family, the actor said.

鄭s far as criticism goes, she used to tell me that the kind of films I am doing is not right...It was a learning curve so it痴 ok. Same way the kind of films she was producing it I used to tell her it is not right. She also had to go to flops as a producer like I went through as an actor, Tusshar said.

edit :-