Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

T

Default Undetaker bald??????????????????????????

Follow us on Social Media

undertaker cut his hair at his second promo about vengeance at wm 28.on monday night RAW he was wearing a hood.Is he bald??????

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    undertaker cut his hair at his second promo about vengeance at wm 28.on monday night RAW he was wearing a hood.Is he bald??????
    maybe..
    but i hope that he dn't do this he will not look good bald i think..

ďιÉ уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.Ē

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

Yes he is bald! its all part of a slow image change!

Mark Calloway has lost most of his hair and the hair you saw when he returned was a wig

Also his theme tune was brought in on Monday night! with his new dress style! its all part of the big plan!

Basically WWE have big plans for Taker beyond Mania! And these plans needed an image change, but they wanted people to recognise him on his return so are changing him slowly!

i cant say too much on here because spoilers are not allowed but if anyone wants to know the plans for him please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by minimo View Post
    Yes he is bald! its all part of a slow image change!

Mark Calloway has lost most of his hair and the hair you saw when he returned was a wig

Also his theme tune was brought in on Monday night! with his new dress style! its all part of the big plan!

Basically WWE have big plans for Taker beyond Mania! And these plans needed an image change, but they wanted people to recognise him on his return so are changing him slowly!

i cant say too much on here because spoilers are not allowed but if anyone wants to know the plans for him please PM me.
    ahan

thanks..

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

yes

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

That won't be a spoiler bro. It will be a prediction or news. Spoilers are when you give the results of a un-aired but already taped show. Like SD is taped on tuesdays so it's spoilers are all over the net by friday when it airs.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

can ny1 tell me y UNDERTAKER is speakin' so much now -a-days (he normally says 1 r 2 words which xplains his whole intentions and a chokeslam)

Ok, seeing as i have now been informed that this would not be classed as a spoiler, here is the latest on what i have been told.

The Undertaker is still rehabilitating his torn rotator cuff after it was surgically repaired Two Years ago! . He's been working aggressively to rehab the injury in hopes that he won't be severely limited for his match against Triple H at WrestleMania 28. The damage from this and his injuries last year is bad enough that it is expected to confine his mobility in the long-term.

While there has been much speculation that his in-ring career is coming to an end, he could at least appear at WrestleMania events for years to come as long as he keeps himself in shape, is able to perform his signature maneuvers, and can work around his physical limitations. With this in mind we are unlikely to see many "choke slams" from him! (at least not ones where he has to lift people)

After The Undertakerís surprise return on RAW where he confronted Triple H for a WrestleMania rematch at WrestleMania 28, It is confirmed that he will face the game. It is worth noting that WWE is planning to have Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels or Mick Foley serve as the Special Referee for the match. This is to help HHH carry the undertaker through the match as his health just will mean he wont get through it on his own! There are 4 outcomes planned for the match. HHH and the undertaker and immediate staff will only find out which outcome has been picked 10 mins before the start of the match! This is so there are no leaks!

OUTCOME 1

HHH wins. Undertaker is carted off and is forced to retire (this is unlikely)

OUTCOME 2

Undertaker wins, The streak lives and both men are carted off! ( a bit more possible)

OUTCOME 3

Undertaker Wins, then special guest Ref HBK attacks Taker. To finnish the job!

OUTCOME 4

No Contest! Both stay down, ref considers the match a draw! Streak lives and both men exit as equals!

There are already plans for Undertaker for WM29! so i think we can exclude a couple of those outcomes .

What ever happens Mark Calloway still has a few years left on his current contract and is apparently already negotiating a Legends Contract. So its safe to say thats he is not leaving yet! He is also hoping in time to return to a part-time wrestling position rather than just doing WM! However as i said earlier his health is not good! WWE has so much respect for Mark that they have stated that he can leave anytime he wants but so far he is refusing to stop!

Also expect a tag team involving Undertaker to emerge in the next few months! it is felt that this way he would not have to do an entire match! and is it a coincidence that kane has returned with a mask? Brothers of destruction?

I do however know that Under taker is scheduled to fight on a tour of the UK at the end of the year! so he's not going anywhere!

I will post more info soon!

T

Ok, seeing as i have now been informed that this would not be classed as a spoiler, here is the latest on what i have been told.

The Undertaker is still rehabilitating his torn rotator cuff after it was surgically repaired Two Years ago! . He's been working aggressively to rehab the injury in hopes that he won't be severely limited for his match against Triple H at WrestleMania 28. The damage from this and his injuries last year is bad enough that it is expected to confine his mobility in the long-term.

While there has been much speculation that his in-ring career is coming to an end, he could at least appear at WrestleMania events for years to come as long as he keeps himself in shape, is able to perform his signature maneuvers, and can work around his physical limitations. With this in mind we are unlikely to see many "choke slams" from him! (at least not ones where he has to lift people)

After The Undertakerís surprise return on RAW where he confronted Triple H for a WrestleMania rematch at WrestleMania 28, It is confirmed that he will face the game. It is worth noting that WWE is planning to have Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels or Mick Foley serve as the Special Referee for the match. This is to help HHH carry the undertaker through the match as his health just will mean he wont get through it on his own! There are 4 outcomes planned for the match. HHH and the undertaker and immediate staff will only find out which outcome has been picked 10 mins before the start of the match! This is so there are no leaks!

OUTCOME 1

OUTCOME 2

Undertaker wins, The streak lives and both men are carted off! ( a bit more possible)

OUTCOME 3

OUTCOME 4

No Contest! Both stay down, ref considers the match a draw! Streak lives and both men exit as equals!

There are already plans for Undertaker for WM29! so i think we can exclude a couple of those outcomes .

What ever happens Mark Calloway still has a few years left on his current contract and is apparently already negotiating a Legends Contract. So its safe to say thats he is not leaving yet! He is also hoping in time to return to a part-time wrestling position rather than just doing WM! However as i said earlier his health is not good! WWE has so much respect for Mark that they have stated that he can leave anytime he wants but so far he is refusing to stop!

Also expect a tag team involving Undertaker to emerge in the next few months! it is felt that this way he would not have to do an entire match! and is it a coincidence that kane has returned with a mask? Brothers of destruction?

I do however know that Under taker is scheduled to fight on a tour of the UK at the end of the year! so he's not going anywhere!

Thanks. Outcome 2 is more possible.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

After The Undertaker’s surprise return on RAW where he confronted Triple H for a WrestleMania rematch at WrestleMania 28, It is confirmed that he will face the game. It is worth noting that WWE is planning to have Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels or Mick Foley serve as the Special Referee for the match. This is to help HHH carry the undertaker through the match as his health just will mean he wont get through it on his own! There are 4 outcomes planned for the match. HHH and the undertaker and immediate staff will only find out which outcome has been picked 10 mins before the start of the match! This is so there are no leaks!

OUTCOME 1

OUTCOME 2

OUTCOME 3

OUTCOME 4

How about

OUTCOME 5
    Special Guest Referee Shawn Michaels superkicks Triple H, letting him lose, because HBK doesn't want anybody to break the streak except for himself

T

Quote Originally Posted by DonBoromir View Post
    How about

OUTCOME 5
    Special Guest Referee Shawn Michaels superkicks Triple H, letting him lose, because HBK doesn't want anybody to break the streak except for himself

I would say the same if it's confirmed that HBK will be the special guest referee.

It's Clobberin Time

No, because HBK will not wrestle again, so he would never get a chance to break the streak again!

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

T

come on.ric flair retired just like hbk and he fought in a match at wrestlemania.i remember it was against jericho!!!!

Chris Jericho vs Ric Flair,Jimmy Snuka,Roddy Piper,Ricky Steamboat wm 25

21-1 time to riot

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

no streak will not end undertaker will win & then retire thats true