Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default I'm Genelia Deshmukh now: Genelia

Follow us on Social Media

Riteish and Genelia are one jolly B-town couple. And they came to Daily Bhaskar's office in Mumbai to spread their jolly-ness all around, and to promote their upcoming movie 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya'. During the interview, Genelia very candidly said that she has taken up Riteish's family surname after getting married, just like a traditional Indian bride.

The couple who recently exchanged wedding vows looked very much in love. And why shouldn't they! They have been in a relationship for ten long years now. Riteish said, "Our love was a gradual evolutionary process. We just did not realise when we fell in love with each other. And now, by God's grace, we are happily married."

Genelia, when asked what surname she would prefer to be known with now, said, "Now that I'm married to Riteish, I'm Genelia Deshmukh now!"

The couple is coming together in a movie 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya' for the first time post marriage, and seemed visibly excited. On asked about the competition with Madhavan-Bipasha starrer 'Jodi-Breakers' that releases on the same day, Riteish said that movie releases are not elections. He would like both the movies to do well. But when asked which one should the audience see first, he started laughing, making it obvious.
    ...being a human...