Hot Member

Default Karisma denies doing item number in 'Rowdy Rathore'

Follow us on Social Media

Karisma denies doing item number in
    Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor who is now making a comeback with Vikram Bhatt’s ‘Dangerous Ishq‘, has denied of performing any item number in Akshay Kumar – Sonakshi Sinha-starrer Rowdy Rathore.

Previously the buzz was that Karisma Kapoor, who is known for her exceptional dancing prowess, has decided to do an item number on the lines of Munni and Chikni Chameli in the Sanjay Leela Bhansali film which is directed by Prabhudeva. The film features Akshay Kumar in a double role and Sonakshi Sinha as the leading lady.

It was also said that Prabhudeva will be choreographing the song that will draw inspiration from Chikni Chameli and will be shot in the villain’s den. Apparently, South actor Nasser and Akshay will also be a part of the song.

Explains Karisma, “These are mere rumours . ‘Dangerous Ishq’ is complete and soon I will start work on ‘Satte Pe Satta’. I am taking projects one at a time, I am listening to more scripts and I am definitely not doing any item number, I instead do some good roles,” says Karisma.

edit :-