Default Aditya-Priya add glitter to Haasya Kavi Sammelan in Bhopal

Follow us on Social Media

‘Aapka Star Aapke Shehar’ travelled to Bhopal where STAR Parivaar members, Aditya and Priya from ‘Maryaada… Lekin Kab Tak?’ participated in a grand Haasya Kavi Sammelan at Bhopal Haat, Arera Hills. The two also met and interacted with a few families at Naya Basera where everyone welcomed them with open arms. Priya was seen going for saree shopping in Bhopal at Bahurani Sadi Center.

Aditya and Priya interacted with live audience and invited them to be a part of the prestigious STAR Parivaar awards.

Priya shares, “It was a fascinating and unique experience to be a part of Haasya Kavi Sammelan in Bhopal, we were all in splits. I had a rocking time interacting with the live audience. Everything was really well-organised and gave us a chance to have a gala time amidst our fans. Bhopal is a very clean city and I had a great time meeting a few families and real fans. I also picked some furniture for my home as I wanted to take back some memories from this city.”

“It was indeed a great experience and I will cherish the moments spent with a live audience dearly,” says Aditya who has won many a hearts in ‘Maryaada… Lekin Kab Tak?’ on STAR Plus.

There was a lot of excitement in the crowd as the four poets at the Haasya Kavi Sammelan at Bhopal Haat had everyone in splits. The stars chatted with the fans about their lives and how being on television has changed their lives.

The next destination for ‘Aapka Star Aapke Shehar’ will be Nagpur. Are you excited about meeting your favourite stars in your city? Stay tuned.