Default It’s Saneru dance for Rashi, Jigar, Urmila and Aaliya in Ahmedabad

Follow us on Social Media

Early this month, Aapka STAR Aapke Shehar travelled to Ahmedabad amidst much fanfare! STAR Plus’ much-loved couple Rashi and Jigar from Saath Nibhaana Saathiya were accompanied by Rashi’s mother Urmila and the newest STAR Parivaar member Aaliya from Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein.

Greeting fans at AES ground in Ahmedabad, the star entourage was personally there to invite their fans for the most extravagant affair on Indian television, the STAR Parivaar Awards 2012. The fun-filled evening brought lots of warmth and joy to their fans.

An excited Rashi says, “It was so much fun. I was so excited to meet my fans from Ahmedabad and glad that they like me and Jigar as a couple. The best part was when we got a taste of local sweets at Laxmi Gathiya Rath which I must tell you were very yummy. Jalebis, fafda, dhoklas….I just couldn’t get enough of the tasty snacks! Later in the evening, we had fun at AES ground too where we danced with our fans till our legs were hurting.”

While sampling the local food and enjoying the traditional dance and culture, our STAR Parivaar members also chatted with their fans on a personal level. They shared a few titbits about their personal life and also their STAR Plus journey.

“Though I am very new to the STAR Parivaar,” adds Aaliya from Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein, “I can tell you I had a lot of fun! The enthusiasm of the fans to meet us was contagious and we had a ball of a time!”

The STAR Parivaar members called it a day after participating in the exciting Saneru dance organised by their fans in Ahmedabad.

Gear up to catch all the action of your favourite stars in the STAR Parivaar Awards 2012. Coming soon only on STAR Plus…