Hot Member

Default Ranbir-Deepika's romance back on track

Follow us on Social Media

After going through enough relationships with different people, now it seems like Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are back together. Padukone has recently broke up with Siddharth Mallya and is all alone, while Ranbir hasnít admitted to any relationship since his break up with Dips.

Both Ranbir and Deepika have had their own tastes of relationships but have found peace in each otherís arms now. The two were recently seen bonding at Rohit Dhawanís wedding in Goa and were also seen together last week in Los Angeles.

Despite being linked with numerous women including Nargis Fakhri, Ranbir has always kept in touch with Deepika, and made himself available whenever she needed him.

In an interview to a leading daily Ranbir said, "Deepika has been a part of my life when I was growing up and we shared a beautiful relationship. I wouldn't like to stay away from her because we are not together." Deepika too has been quoted saying, "We will always be friends."

Moreover, Deepika and Ranbir will also be shooting for their next film with Ayan Mukherjee. After her break up with Siddharth, Deepika has been very lovely and maintained that Kapoor has been one of the people who know her most.

So there isnít much reason why the ex couple must not think of giving it another chance. Ranbir since his break up with Deepika has never admitted to any relationship but as accused of cheating by Dips. Some of the earlier reports even claimed that Ranbir and Katrina Kaif were dating each other but even that faded off with time.

edit :-